Thursday, May 13, 2010

Big Bear's FOOT BATH!!!

So.... you all know how desperate we are for entertainment here in the Colonies!!
Well, last week a new form of entertainment came to town!   This latest craze is called a "Foot Bath!"   Now this " Foot Bath " is a very interesting process and during the past two weeks many Dublan citizens..(and even a few from Colonia Juarez) have participated in the excitement!   You start by arriving "muy estiloso"  like Big Bear did... all decked out in his rolled up jeans, socks and flip flops!!!  If you're gonna get a "Foot Bath" you gotta look right!!


The next step is to submerge your bare feet in very hot water...as hot as you can stand!    This opens up the pores in the bottom of your feet and prepares them for what is to come!!  (or should I say, "come out!")  A little electrical aparatus is placed in the water and one is also connected around your wrist.   These two things send electrical impulses through your body and soon amazing things start happening!


Ever so slightly the water begins to change colors
 "What the heck is going on here?" is what Big Bear seems to be thinking! (It looks to me like maybe that thing is sucking urine out through his feet!!)



     The technician tells us that toxins and impurities in your body are being released through the bottom of your feet!  There is some serious competition going on here to see who can produce the dirtiest water!  Who wants to bet that Big Bear's water turns black... from all the cokes he drinks??? 


What'd I tell you???   I think I even see some carbination on the top of the water!
Things are quickly going from bad to worse and Big Bear starts to reqret his decision to participate in this "FUN!| 


Eeeooouuu!!!   YUCK!  What might be lurking below the surfice of this water???? And to think I sleep in the same bed with the person who has all this "gunk" in his body!!!  


   The procedure is over after only 40 minutes of sitting with your feet in the water!   This is humiliating, embarressing and down right gross!
Oh... but it feels, oh, so good to get all that gross stuff out of your system!!!


When the procedure is over, the technician takes the water outside to dump it while she explains to you what all the things in your water are!   The good people here in Dublan have produced cholesterol, gaul stones, parasites, arthritus gunk, toxic metals,  candida and even a few worms!!!       Who's next????

13 comments:

  1. Oh Big Bear! I could barely stand to look at those pictures. I thought what Brandon had to do this week was gross but I think you come in a close 2nd! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done over 20 foot baths at my naturalist's clinic here in Utah. I highly reccomend them (and believe in them!). They seem odd or "gimmic-like", but really do eliminate toxins in your body. I've produced some gross water too, but I don't know many who haven't. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that was just disgusting! I've lost my appetite for dinner. Thanks Big Bear and Lita!And Lita I don't think you should be doing much trash talking until we see what your water looks like.

    So the question is where does that water go???

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewwwwww... but i totally want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really gross... but very cool! I would love to try it sometime. I think my mom said you were going on a cleanse with her? Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie... the water gets poured out on the lawn! Good fertilizer, I guess! I know the water looks like it would smell really bad but actually it doesn't smell at all!! I think Granny is the "grand prize winner!" Her water was especially yucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, that is absolutely DISGUSTING Dad!

    Second, I think you all might be getting scammed! That little electrical aparatus probably just has a bunch of gunk in it that slowly oozes out and makes you THINK you are cleansing your body!

    Third, Are you SURE that the technician cleans and sanatizes that aparatus REAL good after each use. It could be passing on one persons germs/fungus/gunk to the next person.

    I'm just sayin'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just disgusting! But I REALLY wanna try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey...where can I get one of those?
    I'm with Ashley though...a little skeptical...
    ...but what could be wrong with a good foot soak?
    Did I recognize Bob Baum there...boy, they'll let anybody in, I guess...hee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Ashley on this one, sorry! How weird tho! Do you feel any different after you do it? You guys need a bowling alley or some other kind of entertainment in Dublan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can say is I had a hard time not throwing up after seeing those pics! But I have heard of it before and heard it really works! Maybe Devin & I will try it while we are there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Đá Mỹ Nghệ 35 là đơn vị cung cấp mẫu lăng mộ đá chất lượng hàng đầu hiện nay:

    Mẫu mộ đá đôi đẹp

    Mẫu mộ đá đơn

    Mẫu chân tảng đá đẹp

    Hotline: 0912.984.468

    ReplyDelete