Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES !!!

ONCE A YEAR.... on Valentines, I make heart shaped cookies! I started doing this many years ago because sugar cookies are Frank's favorite cookie! I used to make personalized ones, with
my kids names on them! Sugar cookies are a big hassle, but a tradition I enjoy ONCE a year! It's a good thing that I don'tdo this more than once a year because I think I have eaten a half dozen of them by myself just this morning!
(Hence, the truth behindthe"once a year"tradition! )
I miss being able to share them with my kids & grandkids now, but I still travel down memory lane while I work on then andthink of each of them and what I LOVE about them!
I wish you were here to enjoy a cookies or two and a nice long visit with Lita!
I LOVE my family more than anything else in this world! I love and miss you!

X O X O X O X O !!!!!

BESITOS!

7 comments:

  1. Those cookies look sooooooooo good!!! They are so pretty too. You're good at that! Wish I could eat some with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss your Sugar Cookies mOm! They are Sooooo yummy! I can remember sheets and sheets of sugar cookies in the freezer! I would always get so excited! Mmmmmmmmm! Happy Valentines Day! I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could eat one of those cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom! I want some! they look delicious! I wish we could come down and visit! Maybe its time you come back to Utah and visit your Grand-CAT and three grandkids next door to us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use your recipe everytime I need sugar cookies....so I think of you! beautiful cookies and thanks for the great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish we COULD be there! They look so yummy and we miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for bringing some withyou! They sure were yummy!

    ReplyDelete