Friday, February 19, 2010

Look! No training wheels!

Big Bear and I were in Tucson for a couple of days. Big Bear and Brandon went to watch the PGA tournament going on at Oro Valley. Laura and I chased around to a few stores and ended up at the Pediatricians with Kate. She had a 103+ fever and after a chest X-Ray was diagnosed with Pneumonia! As sick as she was, she was still trying to smile through the whole thing! Kayla was busy with Honor Band... (she was one of six kids chosen from her school to participte in a regional band,) and Mutual! She is growing up fast! Hanna was anxious to show us her latest trick! She can now ride her bike without training wheels! Hooray for Hanna! Check out the video clips below!

Little Emily has learned to sit up on her own.... at only 5 months old! Just like all of Brandon and Laura's kids, she is a cutie!

Cam was so embarressed and did NOT want me to post this video clip but it is so funny that I can't resist! I hope he will forgive me!

Now here is Hanna strutting her stuff!

It was fun to see them and relax before smudging season hits in a few days Yep! It is almost that dreaded time of year! I am still coughing and have a horse voice... finishing up week two and heading into week three! The trip to Tucson was fun but not necessarily the best thing for me. I am worse today! Wish I could figure out how to keep from getting this every year! Any suggestions??

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I love the clips! Hope Hanna was okay!

    Looks like Emily finally got her ROLLS! Love it!

    Poor Kate and her Pneumonia! That can't be fun! Poor baby! We'll pray for a speedy recovery! Keep us posted Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! Wish I could've spent a week with those adorable kids and that chunky the Emily! I'm still waiting for the videos to "be available"...they won't work for me, but it was fun to see the pictures! Thanks Mom! Hope Kate is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures...cute kids! Hope that cough leaves soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lita, I will just forward you all my pictures and experiences and you can keep my blog updated! You sure do a better job then me!Im sorry that your still not feeling good! I hope you get better too!

    ReplyDelete