Saturday, March 27, 2010

IS THERE ANY DOUBT THAT I AM A CHRISTIAN?

When Christmas time rolled around in Dec. 2009, my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas... to which I replied, "A really pretty picture of Jesus?" " Don't you have enough of those yet? " he asked. " You can NEVER have TOO MANY pictures of Jesus," which is my firm belief, was my answer. Here are the pictures of Jesus that I have around my house. I LOVE them all!
I guess it could be said that I am a little obsesive! When someone comes into my home, I hope there is no doubt in their mind that I am a Christian! It is obvious, isn't it? But then the question pops into my mind.... "Does my life and do my actions testify equaly that I am a Christian?"
One of my very favorite pieces of religious music is this song by Janice Kapp Perry.
"His Image in Your Countenance!!" Love, LOVE, LOVE this song! And so I ask myself,
Have I received His image in my countenance?
Does the Light of Christ shine in MY eyes?
Will He know me when He comes again,
Because I will be like Him?
When He sees me,
Will The Father know His child,
By His everlasting image in MY eyes???

2 comments:

  1. I love all those pictures of Christ! I don't think anyone will doubt that you are a Christian :) Sooooooo excited for General Conference this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete