Thursday, March 18, 2010

ONE GROSS CURE!!!

Oh my goodness! I have been the MOST annoying person to be around for the past 5 weeks! I have my " annual " cough! Uugghh!!! For about 2 months every year I literally about cough my lungs out! This year is no exception! I started the ritual on the 10th of February and have been to 3 doctors and tried every suggested remedy anyone has given me! Antibiotics, cough syrup, anti-inflamatory medication, honey & lemon juice, cough drops and the lastest one... given to me by the doctor in El Paso... Prilosec! NOTHING HELPS! I've had a deep chest cough that about drives everyone nuts, including ME! This cough has kept me from church, the temple and my daily walks! I just hole up here in the house for the duration! Well... yesterday, Deanna (Tyson's wife) told me she had been to Casas to buy me something for my cough but the store was closed. Since she was leaving to go back to El Paso, she gave me the information to go buy it myself. She also left me with her testimonial as to how well this remedy works! Chris, Trisha & I went looking for this remedy at a Mega-Botanica pharmacy! The first one... all out! The second one didn't carry it but because Chris insisted we perservered and went to a third place and found this "Jarabe Respiracion."
As I walked out of the store, I unscrewed the cap and took a big swig! Initially, not too bad, but a terrible after taste! Then I handed the bottle to Chris who began to read me the ingredients! For those of you who don't speak Spanish... the main ingredient is "extract from a Skunk's liver!" GROSS!!! I wanted to throw up on the spot! Then Trisha says, "Chris, don't read her the ingredients!" As this concoction went down I "FELT" something in my lungs.... kinda of a warming feeling! I have continued GAGGING it down while plugging my nose every four hours for the past 24 hours!! On Tuesday I finally said to myself, "If nothing is going to cure this cough I am just going to get on with life!" I went to the temple and spent the time trying my darndest to squelch my cough! I went walking on Wednesday and literally coughed about every ten steps! Then, Wednesday afternnon... THE SKUNK REMEDY!! Last night I slep like a baby with not a single cough all night long! THIS MORNING I went walking with Chris & Lynnette and enjoyed the fresh air and the conversation! Not a real cough out of me! (A couple of half hearted LITTLE ones but NOTHING LIKE THE RIP ROARING ONES I HAVE DELIVERED FOR THE PAST 5 WEEKS!)
My new FAVORITE PERSON is Deanna and my NEW FAVORITE ANIMAL is this darling little SKUNK!!! I am going to buy a whole case of this stuff for my HOME STORAGE! I think this might very well be my SECOND MIRACLE!!!

29 comments:

  1. Well I guess that's the miracle you've been praying for... SKUNK LIVER! haha Thank goodness Deanna recommended it to you! Sounds like it is working! By the way... I think you meant to write that your cough started on FEB 10th, NOT March 10th :) Glad you are feeling better these day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash! I DID mean to say Feb. 10th! Got it corrected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u please tell me where u got this bottle Jarabe Respiracion" I need one asap

      Delete
  3. Holy Cow Cathy....or should I say Holy Skunk!!! That is quite a story, but I am sooo glad that you have finallly found some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, who would have ever thought that skunk liver could cure a cough? CRAZY! You're brave to even try it, ha ha! glad you found a cure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's crazy, i'm going to stock up next time i'm there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter-in-law wants to know where she can get some...seriously...we were on our way home from Strawberry & saw a dead skunk on the road...we resisted the impulse to stop and harvest his liver...hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to Dublan! Or maybe you could find it in a border town. I doubt you will find anything like this in the USA! The FDA would never approve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u please let me know where I can get this skunk medication Here is my email nbridaz24@hotmail.com

      Delete
    2. I live in California El Monte because I really want too purchase a bottle of Jarabe Respiracion"

      Delete
  8. I don't know what to say about this????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, one of my favorite people too is Deanna, but the skunk part... uhm, I smell them too often around where I live. Kind of reminds me of Dublan or those old days when Sampson would come home from a walk with you women and smell horrible of skunk. And worst of all, he'd lay right in our front door way with that horrible smell. BUT, glad that has worked! What a relief for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's sick, but I NEED that stuff! I get an "anual cough" too...but my doctors keep calling it the pertusis a.k.a. the "whooping cough". They've even given me the vaccination for it for four years in a row! And for 2-3 months out of every year I'm drugged up on codeine cough syrup. It's no fun! I'm so happy you found something that works!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy! Thank you for sharing the link to this post. If I found cough medicine that was already prepared with the gross skunk parts, I might actually try it. I still can't bring myself to try making a tea with the dried skunk lungs. But...after reading this post, I'm kind of tempted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where can i find a bottle of this????

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to buy a bottle of this for my mom.. I live in Escondido, california.. Please reply and let me know where I can buy a bottle of "Jarabe Respiracion". Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crazy drinking skunk piss !!!

      Delete
    2. It's not skunk piss... It's skunk liver extract. I finally found it and I started taking it.. Im already feeling better. This stuff does work!!!!

      Delete
    3. Where did u find Jarabe Respiracion"

      Delete
  14. Princess Wedding Dresses tcuts, and can help you become
    successful in generating a terrific online profit as soon as possible.
    In 2009 Deadmau5 was nominated for a Grammy for his remix of the
    track "The Longest Road" by Morgan Page featuring Lissie in the
    category of "Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical"In 2010 he won a
    Juno Award in the category of Dance Recording of the Year for the album "For Lack of a Better Name".
    Kanye West – “Heartless” Mixed With
    Lady Gaga – “Lovegame”.

    my web-site; Daft Punk – Random Access Memories (2013) download -torrent

    ReplyDelete
  15. That may seem odd, but in fact, it is a very effective
    mode for people with some degrees of visual impairment, since when you focus on white letters, you are focussing on
    light itself. There are e - Book companies that will format your manuscript files into
    e - Book files and can even provide a cover
    image. Writers are aware of the growing popularity of e - Books and how it
    can help their work reach a global audience.


    Here is my site free pdf Ebook download

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just had a woman yesterday telling me how her son got rid of asthma after 4 days of skunk liver tea. Had to send to southern Mexico for the liver, but it cost them all of four dollars! They had done the rounds with US docs. Her son had a legit diagnosis, and a puffer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Natives from Mexico Have knowledge! My mother brings us Skunk every year during the winter seasons. This stuff works! Cured my son of asthma.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where can I find this at In mexico or Tijuana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or is there another place or things they sell it online or something for my asthma

      Delete
  19. «ACEITE DE ZORRILLO» EXCELENTE Y MARAVILLOSO PARA TODAS LAS ENFERMEDADES DEL SISTEMA RESPIRATORIO : TOS SECA , TOS CON FLEMA , GRIPE O RESFRIADO COMÚN , BRONQUITIS , BRONQUITIS ALÉRGICA , BRONQUIOLITIS , BRONCONEUMONIA , NEUMONIA , ENFRIAMIENTO O FRIALDAD , ASMA BRONQUIAL , E.P.O.C. ( ENFERMEDAD PULMONAR OBSTRUCTIVA CRÓNICA ), CRUP ( LARINGOTRAQUEOBRONQUITIS ), ANGINAS INFLAMADAS , ALERGÍA ASMÁTICA , SINUSÍTIS , ENFISEMA PULMONAR , TABAQUISMO CRÓNICO , PARA DESFLEMAR A LOS BEBES RECIÉN NACIDOS , TODO TIPO DE ALERGÍAS RESPIRATORIAS , TOMARLO ES PREVENTIVO .LLAMAR A CD. CAMARGO ; CHIHUAHUA A LOS TELÉFONOS : 01 648 46 2 66 59 Y 01 648 46 2 39 78 . PREGUNTE POR EL SR. PABLO ALVIDREZ ARIZPE . TAMBIÉN TENEMOS A LA VENTA CÁPSULAS DE ZORRILLO , CÁPSULAS DE SANGRE DE VENADO Y CÁPSULAS DE VIBORA DE CASCABEL . SOMOS GENTE SERIA Y RESPONSABLE CON SU SALUD . PREGUNTE PÓR EL TRATAMIENTO DE LAS 3 CÁPSULAS ( VÍBORA DE CASCABEL , ZORRILLO Y SANGRE DE VENADO ) . SE TOMAN 3 CÁPSULAS DE 3 VECES AL DÍA .

    ReplyDelete
  20. «ACEITE DE ZORRILLO» EXCELENTE Y MARAVILLOSO PARA TODAS LAS ENFERMEDADES DEL SISTEMA RESPIRATORIO : TOS SECA , TOS CON FLEMA , GRIPE O RESFRIADO COMÚN , BRONQUITIS , BRONQUITIS ALÉRGICA , BRONQUIOLITIS , BRONCONEUMONIA , NEUMONIA , ENFRIAMIENTO O FRIALDAD , ASMA BRONQUIAL , E.P.O.C. ( ENFERMEDAD PULMONAR OBSTRUCTIVA CRÓNICA ), CRUP ( LARINGOTRAQUEOBRONQUITIS ), ANGINAS INFLAMADAS , ALERGÍA ASMÁTICA , SINUSÍTIS , ENFISEMA PULMONAR , TABAQUISMO CRÓNICO , PARA DESFLEMAR A LOS BEBES RECIÉN NACIDOS , TODO TIPO DE ALERGÍAS RESPIRATORIAS , TOMARLO ES PREVENTIVO .LLAMAR A CD. CAMARGO ; CHIHUAHUA A LOS TELÉFONOS : 01 648 46 2 66 59 Y 01 648 46 2 39 78 . PREGUNTE POR EL SR. PABLO ALVÍDREZ ARIZPE . TAMBIÉN TENEMOS A LA VENTA CÁPSULAS DE ZORRILLO , CÁPSULAS DE SANGRE DE VENADO Y CÁPSULAS DE VIBORA DE CASCABEL . SOMOS GENTE SERIA Y RESPONSABLE CON SU SALUD . PREGUNTE PÓR EL TRATAMIENTO DE LAS 3 CÁPSULAS ( VÍBORA DE CASCABEL , ZORRILLO Y SANGRE DE VENADO ) . SE TOMAN 3 CÁPSULAS DE 3 VECES AL DÍA .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. «ACEITE DE ZORRILLO» EXCELENTE Y MARAVILLOSO PARA TODAS LAS ENFERMEDADES DEL SISTEMA RESPIRATORIO : TOS SECA , TOS CON FLEMA , GRIPE O RESFRIADO COMÚN , BRONQUITIS , BRONQUITIS ALÉRGICA , BRONQUIOLITIS , BRONCONEUMONIA , NEUMONIA , ENFRIAMIENTO O FRIALDAD , ASMA BRONQUIAL , E.P.O.C. ( ENFERMEDAD PULMONAR OBSTRUCTIVA CRÓNICA ), CRUP ( LARINGOTRAQUEOBRONQUITIS ), ANGINAS INFLAMADAS , ALERGÍA ASMÁTICA , SINUSÍTIS , ENFISEMA PULMONAR , TABAQUISMO CRÓNICO , PARA DESFLEMAR A LOS BEBES RECIÉN NACIDOS , TODO TIPO DE ALERGÍAS RESPIRATORIAS , TOMARLO ES PREVENTIVO .LLAMAR A CD. CAMARGO ; CHIHUAHUA A LOS TELÉFONOS : 01 648 46 2 66 59 Y 01 648 46 2 39 78 . PREGUNTE POR EL SR. PABLO ALVÍDREZ ARIZPE . TAMBIÉN TENEMOS A LA VENTA CÁPSULAS DE ZORRILLO , CÁPSULAS DE SANGRE DE VENADO Y CÁPSULAS DE VÍBORA DE CASCABEL, ( ÉSTAS 3 CÁPSULAS TOMADAS JUNTAS CURAN DIFERENTES ENFERMEDADES, COMO POR EJEMPLO ENFERMEDADES GINECOLÓGICAS DE LA MUJER , ENTRE OTRAS MÁS ) . TAMBIÉN TENEMOS A LA VENTA CÁPSULAS DE ZOPILOTE ... . SOMOS GENTE SERIA Y RESPONSABLE CON SU SALUD .

      Delete