Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Frank!

Today Frank and I received  our AARP cards in the mail....
(American Association of Retired Persons!)
right on Frank's 57th birthday! 
 Is that depressing or what??
Don't know whether to laugh or cry!
But I have to say that my husband is a very YOUNG looking 57 year old!

In celebration of Frank's birthday I want you to know the things I love about him!

*  I love his fun sense of humor!  He keeps me laughing!
* He treats me with dignity and respect.
* He enjoys life!
* He has lots of friends!
* He is a good father!
* Also a good provider!
* He is generous.
* I love his family.
* He is forgiving.
* He seeks first the Kingdom of Heaven
* He holds and honors the Priesthhood and uses it to bless me and our children.
* He works hard at his church callings
* I love his willingness to share our material blessing to bless the lives of others.
* I love that he ENJOYS going to the temple!
* He is an all around great guy and a good man!

Happy Birthday Frank!
May we celebrate many, many more!
Love ya!

6 comments:

  1. So very, very true! Dad is AWESOME! We've been trying to get ahold of him ALL evening to sing to him, but I guess he's off partying on his b-day! haha ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to uncle frank! He is one COOL uncle. Family gatherings are always way more fun when he's around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday...Pancho!
    I'm glad he's now as old as the rest of us...
    Nice post...dang...now I'll have to think of something nice to say about Dave! hee...
    I sure enjoy your blog...it keeps us connected...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say...Dad is the best! Cliche as that sounds. We're so lucky to have him!

    ReplyDelete